Thursday, July 4, 2013

Self proven tips on how to not gain weight when you stop going to the gym

I just happen to realize that I've got a huge belly despite my skinny appearance. blame it on the alcohol, sweets and a whole lot of fat-rich shits. but mostly I got it from food (defensive). Anyway, before I got to enroll myself at the gym, I do taekwondo practices and some running just so I could hide my belly for some time. oh the horror when you sit and boom ! out goes the "bil=bil". It sucks, I know. Most of you kids think it too. Anyway, I got myself enrolled at mallberry gym thanks to the convincing power of Tafline Rolida and some critics from my buddies. It took me two months in the gym, enought time and effort(mind you so much effort) to get rid of the floating belly I had hanging around my waist. I tried to convince some of my friends to go to the gym but they all said " kung maka undang daw kag gym, manambok daw ka dayun" same old same old.

After two month, I ran out of budget so I moved to another gym and did aero class with my best friend Ms. Ana Roa. Instead of the usual dumbbells and stuff. enough of that. I want to move and dance like I always did. it was a month program and after that I got broke. sad story. But nonetheless I got "remedies" for getting fat. here they are:

1. Eat cereals in the morning, if you dont have them, eat eggs or bread. never start your day with carbs( you know what they are)

2. Parents always give allowances. mostly P100 but in my case I get to have P150. so spend only 50. eat only when your starving not when your hungry because all the good things in the world comes with it. trust me.

3. Tea lover ? well you should now think twice in substituting your meal for 2 bottles of tea a day. 75ml tea=200 calories. not to mention it contains glucose, fat additives, carbs and milk proteins. you decide

4. Always use water for a substitute, no energy drinks and whatever.

5. When doing your favorite sport or exercising on a regular basis, always remember to NEVER EAT AS MUCH AS THE SWEAT YOU LOST. nag exercise paka. mura rakag nag duwa duwa saimong fats.

6.  Have a nutritionist. he/she dosent have to be professional. you can have your bff like in my case always saying that carbs are what ugly people eat.

7. Always have an inspiration. BAHALA PAG IPIKIT PANA NIMO ANG LAWAS NI CHANNING TATUM OR KANG NICKI MINAJ SA IMONG CEILING PARA INIG MATA NIMO MAO NA IMONG UNA MAKITA.

8. SAY NO TO BEERS AND HELLO TO HARD LIQUORS. beers give you bellies as large as a pregnant woman.

9. Enjoy the money you saved from not eating by spending it on whatever shit you want that has nothing to do with your mouth or your stomach.

10. And lastly. BUY SOMETHING THAT IS SMALLER THAN YOUR SIZE SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP TRACK ON YOUR PROGRESS. say for example bikinis or small shirts. if it rips off, goodbye. I see huot uniforms this year tsk2





So practically I did all these and I didn't have to face the consequences of after gyms. So now I enrolled myself again at the gym to work on my abs and my muscles. Ezei. to a healthier and sexier lifestyle !





No comments:

Post a Comment