Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Good things to those who wait

Of two things I realized today. 

1. You never buy something that is less of its price and 
2. Labeled brands also give HUGE sale discounts. 


This is certainly no place for me to buy my stuff since I cant afford most of the items here. Well call it destiny or fate, but When I first got in the mall (Limketkai center) at 10am today, this really caught my eye. Then I thought "basin mahal sad ilang mga gipang discount pang 1k". Might as well take a look inside, what's there to lose ? Right? So i did. 

I was not disappointed because I got to buy these two amazing stuff at a very low price. Lets say 70% off. Yes people, these stores know dignity in posting discounts outside their stores. The original price was at most 500+ and I got them only for 195 each, 390 for two. 

Season end sales really get the biggest discounts of all. So instead of buying at its original price, why not wait for it to be on sale? We could save alot and give your parents a not so grumpy face when you ask them to buy you something or whatever.
 And hey ! They said till supply last. I've spotted a pair of shoes and some sweatshirts and tees at its best so I would probably be going back haha ! 

Please visit terranova. They are on sale up to 70% ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment